List of substances that can cause allergies and intolerances
During your stay at Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center, we wish to inform you about our policies regarding allergens and requests for special diets.
Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center makes a great effort of identifying ingredients that can cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. We make every effort to instruct our personnel about the seriousness of food allergies. Furthermore, we can always provide information on the general occurring allergens by contacting the staff. There is always a risk of cross contamination.
There is also the possibility that manufacturers of the commercial food we use, will change product labels at any time without notice, and guests with possible food allergies need to be aware of this risk.
Tivoli Hotel & Congress Centre assumes no responsibility for any allergic reactions caused by food that is eaten at or brought to Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center.
Guests with food allergies are encouraged to contact our staff who will do everything to assist.
Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate requests on other special diets in our bar, room service or restaurant, that goes beyond the allergens down below. We will be happy to advice you in our normal menus.
We are able to inform about normal allergens according to the list below in our menus.
- Cereals containing gluten and products based on gluten.
- Crustaceans and products based on crustaceans.
- Eggs and products based on eggs.
- Fish and products based on fish.
- Peanuts and products based on peanuts.
- Soy and products based on soy.
- Milk and products based on milk. (including lactose)
- Nuts and products based on nuts.
- Celery and products based on celery.
- Mustard and products based on mustard.
- Sesame seeds and products based on sesame seeds.
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites.
- Lupin and products based on lupine.
- Molluscs and products based on molluscs.